- Make the Internet accessible, responsive, and optimized, one site at a time.
- Top this
- Read sci-fi, build LEGO, repeat as needed
- Stockpile butter for the holiday baking season
- Made text inputs psychic (sort of)
- Opened up a diabolical online laboratory
- Got slushy with gulp
- Taught the world how web development is like baking a cupcake... then did it again... and again... and once more for good measure
Isaac Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics:
- A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
- A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
- A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.